Community High School
- Community High School is a truly unique program, constantly adjusting to changing educational demands and to the needs of our population.
- Through small group instruction and innovative teaching, Community High School exposes students to the wide range of information and activities available in the educational mainstream.
- Community High School offers students a complete high school curriculum in the areas of English, literature, mathematics, history and science.
- Additional course work is provided to all students, especially those preparing for college.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Toby Braunstein|
|Admissions Associate||Michele Barretta|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wickatunk Grades: 6-12 | 166 students
160 Conover Rd
Wickatunk, NJ 07765
(732)946-4771 39 6-12
- Chatham Grades: NS | 192 students
21 Lum Ave
Chatham, NJ 07928
(973)635-1700 22.8 NS
- Eatontown Grades: NS | 85 students
240 Broad St
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732)544-9394 40.6 NS
- Edison Grades: PK | 141 students
10 Oak Dr
Edison, NJ 08837
(732)549-5580 29.5 PK
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.