Blue Ridge Autism & Achievement Center
- Founded in 1975 and accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, The Achievement Center is a private day school offering a highly structured program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder.
- Classes have a 5:1 student/teacher ratio. The Achievement Center offers a full time day school program for students in kindergarten through ninth grade as well as a summer program and tutoring program.
- The Achievement Center is dedicated to teaching children with specific learning disabilities.
- The school creates an environment where children develop necessary skills to achieve success.
- To provide individualized instruction to children with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder in a loving and nurturing environment.
- The Achievement Center is a day school offering a highly structured program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder.
- The purpose of The Achievement Center is to provide each student with individual learning experiences aimed at promoting his/her growth and development.
- Staff members firmly believe that each student must be offered a variety of experiences based upon his/her need and capability.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Blue Ridge Autism & Achievement Center also viewed these schools: Community High School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?