Blue Ridge Autism & Achievement Center
- Founded in 1975 and accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, The Achievement Center is a private day school offering a highly structured program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder.
- Classes have a 5:1 student/teacher ratio. The Achievement Center offers a full time day school program for students in kindergarten through ninth grade as well as a summer program and tutoring program.
- The Achievement Center is dedicated to teaching children with specific learning disabilities.
- The school creates an environment where children develop necessary skills to achieve success.
- To provide individualized instruction to children with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder in a loving and nurturing environment.
- The Achievement Center is a day school offering a highly structured program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder.
- The purpose of The Achievement Center is to provide each student with individual learning experiences aimed at promoting his/her growth and development.
- Staff members firmly believe that each student must be offered a variety of experiences based upon his/her need and capability.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Grades: K-12 | 60 students
775 Dent Rd
Roanoke, VA 24019
(540)265-4281 0.4 K-12
- Roanoke Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
302 Campbell Ave Se
Roanoke, VA 24013
(540)345-1688 5.3 9-12
- Orange Grades: NS-9 | 35 students
719 Derby Milford Rd
Orange, CT 06477
(203)877-1426 459.1 NS-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.