New Covenant Schools
- New Covenant School is an educational community founded in the classical, Christian tradition and rooted in the liberal arts.
- With 370 students, New Covenant maintains a small school atmosphere at the same time, it affords the larger opportunities you would expect in a larger school.
- Curriculum and educational methods employed are intended to meet the academic, social, cultural and spiritual needs of the traditional learner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynchburg Grades: 1-12 | 71 students
3024 Forest Hills Cir
Lynchburg, VA 24501
(434)947-4697 1.3 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.