Timberlake Christian Schools
- Timberlake Christian Schools was founded in 1966 as a ministry of Timberlake Baptist Church.
- The educational philosophy of Timberlake Christian Schools is based upon the Biblical view of truth and man as set forth in the Bible.
- The verbally inspired Word of God in its truthfulness and completeness it is the only criterion, the supreme and final authority, for faith and practice, and therefore, is the starting point of all rational inquiry and the guide to all interpretation of reality.
- The Bible is the source of the principles determining other subjects and the way in which they are taught.
- The presentation of Biblical truth is thus not confined to a single segment of the curriculum - the study of the Bible - but is integrated throughout the teaching of all subjects.
- This facet of TCS makes it unique among schools in our community.
- The mission of Timberlake Christian Schools is to provide the opportunity for young people to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, educate them within the framework of a Christian worldview, stimulate their development of Christlike character and conduct and offer programs for them to increase in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Timberlake Christian Schools also viewed these schools: Liberty Christian Academy.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.