Tel: (402) 592-8005
- Concordia Academy serves 128 students in grades Kindergarten-5 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Concordia Academy is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2020|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: K-8 | 70 students
4040 N 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402) 493-2550 2 K-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
1335 S 10th St
Omaha, NE 68108
(402) 346-5757 6.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 2.9 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 391-0977 1.8 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?