Concordia Lutheran North
Tel: (248) 474-2488
- The mission of Concordia Lutheran School is, with one heart, to educate God's children to grow as disciples in His Word through a Christ-centered education.
- Concordia is an association school supported by two LCMS congregations.
- The North Campus houses kindergarten to grade four. The South Campus, located in Redford, houses grades five through eight.
Concordia Lutheran North places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no jeans, collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts for multiple children. Congregation and other LCMS church members eligible for discount. Financial Aid available. Also testing, registration, activities, and materials fees totaling $500 not included in tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Judy Schwaegerle|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, VolleyballCross Country, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Chess club, Drama, Engineering Club
- Additional sports and activities are offered for Grades 5-8 at our South Campus. Summer Day Care/Camp offered for all students and open to non-students from mid June to mid August.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.