The teachers and staff at Middlebelt Road KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credential (CDA), or Bachelor's Degree.
The Middlebelt Road team strives for excellence through continuing education through monthly trainings, and bi-annual company professional development trainings.
At the end of the day, the key to our teachers' success is their passion for children and their love of teaching.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Middlebelt Road KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you and your family to show you our curriculum and enrichment programs! We are confident that once you visit, you will love our educated, warm and nurturing staff! Our experts designed our classrooms and every activity and lesson to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At the Middlebelt Road KinderCare we strive to make sure your child is not only in a nurturing and loving environment but also a safe and secure one. Our building is always in complete lock-down, with a keypad entry at the front only for current families. Our playground is surrounded by a six-foot-high fence and is also set back from the main road. All of our teachers at the Middlebelt Road KinderCare are CPR and First Aid certified. We also train with our teachers to handle emergency situations like fire, tornado, or lock-down of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- DHS, NACCRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Middlebelt Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Middlebelt Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Middlebelt Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.