Concordia Lutheran School - North
- The mission of Concordia Lutheran School is, with one heart, to educate God's children to grow as disciples in His Word through a Christ-centered education.
- Concordia is an association school supported by two LCMS congregations.
- The North Campus houses kindergarten to grade four. The South Campus, located in Redford, houses grades five through eight.
Concordia Lutheran School - North places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no jeans, collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts for multiple children. Congregation and other LCMS church members eligible for discount. Financial Aid available. Also testing, registration, activities, and materials fees totaling $500 not included in tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Judy Schwaegerle|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, VolleyballCross Country, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Chess club, Drama, Engineering Club
- Additional sports and activities are offered for Grades 5-8 at our South Campus. Summer Day Care/Camp offered for all students and open to non-students from mid June to mid August.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.