Concordia Lutheran School
- Hosanna-Tabor Lutheran School has a rich history of providing a loving Christian education for children and their families since 1955 at our current location.
- We believe that a Christian education is a valuable asset to assist parents by reinforcing the biblical principals and standards that are being taught at home.
- We also stand firm in the belief that our community benefits from children who are taught to uphold high values, ethics and morals.
- Our staff serves as fine Christian role models who integrate their faith into all subjects.
- We offer a core curriculum that focuses on providing students in grades K-8 with a solid background to prepare them for high school and beyond.
- Our core classes consist of religion, math, science, reading, English, social studies, physical education, spelling/vocabulary, art and music.
- Our students in our preschool program are guided through creative play, thematic units and multi-sensory activities.
- Hosanna-Tabor Lutheran Church & School is an active and growing community of believers who are connected with Jesus as they daily demonstrate their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redford Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
Redford, MI 48239
(313) 533-7149 2.3 PK-8
- Redford Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
Redford, MI 48239
(313) 255-5760 2 PK-12
- Detroit Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
17139 Oak Dr
Detroit, MI 48221
(313) 863-4677 9.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.