St. Valentine Catholic Elementary School
The education your child receives will be with him/her for a lifetime.
St. Valentine Catholic School academically prepares your child for a lifetime of success.
As evidence of this, I can point to the school's accreditation, talented faculty, the successes of our school alumni, and our current student progress as shown on standardized tests.
Call me or stop in and visit so that I can share with you these and many other examples of our wonderful academic program. Mrs. Rachel Damuth email@example.com.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 173 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Applications for tuition assistance available
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Girl Scouts, Math Counts, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
- St. Valentine School was established in 1952. The school is located on Hope Street in Redford, Michigan.
- The mission of St. Valentine Catholic School is to provide a faith-filled education through the teachings of the Gospels in partnership with family, parish, and community.
- All of our faculty, staff, students, and school families are commited to this mission.
- Our school belief in the potential and god given talents of all children has led us to base all of our teaching on our mission and philosophy.
- The philosophy of St. Valentine School is to provide a Catholic Christian environment that empowers each student in his/her spiritual and academic growth. Academic excellence, social justice, and respect for the unique God-given talents and gifts of each child are nurtured in an atmosphere of love, understanding, peace, and safety through… •
- Nurturing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical growth of each child. •
- Providing an atmosphere of open communications between student, teacher, and parents. •
- Creating an environment in which positive attitudes toward life that demonstrates respect for each child's unique needs. •
- Guiding each child toward the freedom of choice which recognizes the value of self-discipline and personal responsibility. •
- Helping students learn their role as Catholic Christians in society. •
- Teaching students to work for peace and justice in their school, home, and community.
- St. Valentine School has a strong Catholic based curriculum provided in a nurturing caring environment.
- The school is fully accredited with highly qualified teachers in grades Pre-K through Eight.
- St. Valentine teachers have a wealth of teaching experience.
- The school's core curriculum meets and often exceeds Michigan Standards and Benchmarks.
- In addition to core curriculm the school offers music, art, physical education, computers, library, and Spanish for each child.
- The students benefit from many extra curricular activities and service programs that are offered through the school, parish, and community.
Endorse St. Valentine Catholic Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.