St. Anselm Elementary School
St. Anselm Catholic Elementary School has a long standing tradition of excellence, lasting over 50 years.
We are a tight-knit community offering our students small class sizes, with many opportunities for sports and activities on site.
We are a diverse population and pride ourselves on offering students the opportunity to learn and grow, cultivate lasting friendships, and dedicate themselves to God.
We firmly believe in our mission statement- Striving Together for Academic Greatness and Spirituality.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 131 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
School Counselor, Math Intervention Specialist
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- St. Anselm School is that part of the parish community specifically dedicated to the Christian formation of youth within a school setting.Therefore we shall:Provide the resources, opportunities and direction for each student to grow in knowledge, understanding and practice of:the Gospel messagethe academic disciplines andthe social, psychological and physical development of each student.We assure that this process of education takes place under the guidance and direction of fully certified, qualified and dedicated Catholic teachers who work in full cooperation with parents and with their support lead our students to be aware of their responsibilities to respond to the call for justice and peace in our world.As a Catholic school we believe we are:Continuing the mission of JESUS by proclaiming the Gospel.Establishing an atmosphere of love and concern by exhibiting this in all our efforts with the students and by developing students into creative, productive and active Catholics and making students conscious of their obligation of service to one another, to their GOD and to the world in which they live.
St. Anselm is a wonderful community. The group of people that I work with are dedicated to educating the whole student. Our staff is wonderful, our students are polite and well-mannered and our parents dedicate themselves to our Catholic community. I can't imagine being anywhere else.
Endorse St. Anselm Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.