Sacred Heart School
5.00 (1 review)
- Sacred Heart Catholic School shares in the contemporary teaching mission of Jesus by participating in His educational ministry through the promotion of academic excellence and the development of a community of faith and service.
- Sacred Heart School respects the dignity of each child as a unique individual and recognizes the parent as the primary teachers of their children.
- Sacred Heart School proclaims the good news of Jesus Christ to youth through example, instruction, and participation in liturgical prayer; forms a school community where Christian values are learned and lived; teaches the doctrines and traditions of our Catholic faith on a daily basis; provides a learning environment which fosters academic excellence in a broad curriculum; provides an environment where students can grow in responsibility and inner discipline, capable of choosing freely in conformity with their conscience; forms a community that respects and values the ethnic, racial, cultural, and religious diversity of the entire community; and instills an awareness of the needs of the people in the parish, in the local community, and in the global community; provides opportunities to meet those needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms purchased from Schoolbelles)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||out of parish rate is $4925 per student|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Boy Scouts, Chess Wizards, Girl Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Band Grades 6 -8, Art Enrichment, Beginning Band
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 567 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)562-1090 1.8 K-8
- Dearborn Grades: NS | 20 students
21360 Donaldson Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313)563-1240 1 NS
- Dearborn Grades: PK-8 | 39 students
22425 Morley Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313)561-6265 0.1 PK-8
This school has given my kids a great education, as well as a supportive community to belong to for eight years. The sports program is all-inclusive and lots of fun for kids and parents. And if you're not into sports, there are 15+ after-school clubs for the students to take part in. The kids love it here.
- Posted by Parent - cahsh
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.