Congress Street KinderCare
Tel: (508) 473-0100
- The teachers at Milford KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- We have teachers that have been here for a couple years, some that have been here for five years, and some staff that are reaching fifteen years! They are all compassionate about what they do and excited to further their education to be the best they can be!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Milford KinderCare! We offer an environment that is warm and welcoming where everything we do in the classroom is geared towards helping your child to grow developmentally. Every classroom is designed with the whole child in mind. We offer activities throughout the day to get your child ready for his or her next developmental stage, either it be learning how to walk or writing his or her name.
- Your child's safety and security is our number one priority. All of our staff have their CPR and First Aid certifications. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Entry to the building requires entry of a security key pad in which only authorized personnel have the code.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Voucher from Child Care Resource, NACCRRA and Can accept vouchers from the state.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: Inquire with school | 101 students
345 Fortune Blvd
Milford, MA 01757
(508) 478-2631 2.2 Inquire with school
- Hopkinton Grades: NS-K | 245 students
2 Wood Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
(508) 497-0110 4.4 NS-K
- Mendon Grades: 1-10 | 17 students
70 Cape Road
Mendon, MA 01756
(508) 353-4250 5.3 1-10
- Holliston Grades: PK-K | 27 students
1162 Highland St
Holliston, MA 01746
(508) 429-5478 5.5 PK-K
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.