Connecticut Christian Academy
- A small Christian elementary school committed to instilling character and developing knowledge in our students through high quality Christian based teaching that enhances learning experiences and glorifies God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform, but casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sharyn Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Joyce Koczak|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
- We beleive that spiritual development and academic excellence go hand in hand. With God as the source of all truth, education becomes an exciting adventure. By challenging our students to excellence in all areas of their lives - spiritually, mentally, socially, and physicially - we are preparing strong leaders with biblical convictions for tomorrow.
- We value each student as a person and child of God. We have a small student to teacher ratio.
- We use the comprehensive Christian curriculum from Abeka. Every subject is approached from a firm foundation of a Christian perspective with scripture and biblical principles used to emphasize and illustrate concepts. Our courses include Bible, Mathematics, Language Arts, History, Science, Health, Physical Education, Music and Art. Also, our students, asdeemed necessary, receive specialized services through the Meriden Board of Education for Speech Pathology, Psychological Evaluations and Social Services.
- The students participate in a variety of school events which include the Christmas and Easter programs, Science and History Fair, special lunches and dinners and various fundraising activities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meriden Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
139 Charles St
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)237-0302 0.6 PK-12
- Hamden Grades: K-7 | 47 students
131 Leeder Hill Dr
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)230-1965 14.6 K-7
- Middlefield Grades: NS-8 | 162 students
115 Laurel Brook Road
Middlefield, CT 06455
(860)347-7235 6.4 NS-8
- Middletown Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
87 S Main St
Middletown, CT 06457
(860)347-2978 8 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.