Connecticut Christian Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 18 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,600
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniform, but casual)
(Uniform, but casual)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance is available
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- We beleive that spiritual development and academic excellence go hand in hand. With God as the source of all truth, education becomes an exciting adventure. By challenging our students to excellence in all areas of their lives - spiritually, mentally, socially, and physicially - we are preparing strong leaders with biblical convictions for tomorrow.
- We value each student as a person and child of God. We have a small student to teacher ratio.
- We use the comprehensive Christian curriculum from Abeka. Every subject is approached from a firm foundation of a Christian perspective with scripture and biblical principles used to emphasize and illustrate concepts. Our courses include Bible, Mathematics, Language Arts, History, Science, Health, Physical Education, Music and Art. Also, our students, asdeemed necessary, receive specialized services through the Meriden Board of Education for Speech Pathology, Psychological Evaluations and Social Services.
- The students participate in a variety of school events which include the Christmas and Easter programs, Science and History Fair, special lunches and dinners and various fundraising activities.
Endorse Connecticut Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.