Connecticut Christian Academy
- Connecticut Christian Academy serves 18 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Connecticut Christian Academy is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform, but casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sharyn Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Joyce Koczak|
- Connecticut Christian Academy is committed to developingknowledge in our students through excellent teaching while utilizing a Christian based curriculum, enhanced learning experiences, and by bringing glory to God. We are a Kindergarten through Grade 8 school with plans to expand to high school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meriden Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
139 Charles St
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)237-0302 1.5 PK-12
- Hamden Grades: K-7 | 47 students
131 Leeder Hill Dr
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)230-1965 13.7 K-7
- Middlefield Grades: NS-8 | 162 students
115 Laurel Brook Road
Middlefield, CT 06455
(860)347-7235 5 NS-8
- Middletown Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
87 S Main St
Middletown, CT 06457
(860)347-2978 7.3 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.