A small Christian elementary school committed to instilling character and developing knowledge in our students through high quality Christian based teaching that enhances learning experiences and glorifies God.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 1-6
- Enrollment: 11 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,600
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Connecticut Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Uniform, but casual
Uniform, but casual
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance is available
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- We beleive that spiritual development and academic excellence go hand in hand. With God as the source of all truth, education becomes an exciting adventure. By challenging our students to excellence in all areas of their lives - spiritually, mentally, socially, and physicially - we are preparing strong leaders with biblical convictions for tomorrow.
- We value each student as a person and child of God. We have a small student to teacher ratio.
- We use the comprehensive Christian curriculum from Abeka. Every subject is approached from a firm foundation of a Christian perspective with scripture and biblical principles used to emphasize and illustrate concepts. Our courses include Bible, Mathematics, Language Arts, History, Science, Health, Physical Education, Music and Art. Also, our students, asdeemed necessary, receive specialized services through the Meriden Board of Education for Speech Pathology, Psychological Evaluations and Social Services.
- The students participate in a variety of school events which include the Christmas and Easter programs, Science and History Fair, special lunches and dinners and various fundraising activities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Connecticut Christian Academy cost?
Connecticut Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,600 for private students.
What sports does Connecticut Christian Academy offer?
Connecticut Christian Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only.
When is the application deadline for Connecticut Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Connecticut Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Connecticut Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.