St John Paul Ii School
Tel: (860) 347-2978
- Saint Mary Czestochowa School, fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, is a Catholic elementary school for children of all religions, grades K through 8 and includes a preschool.
- Saint Mary School motivates its students to realize their individual, unique talents and to be better prepared to live out the demands of the Christian faith in today and tomorrow's multicultural society.
- St. Mary School provides a quality spiritual and academic education that promotes the good news of Jesus Christ enabling our students to live in loving service to all and to achieve eternal happiness with God.
- The faculty and staff have established the following purposes and objectives to provide a strong foundation of Catholic traditions and moral truths, To foster the development of a Catholic conscience, To improve decision making skills, To empower students to achieve their optimal potential, To provide a safe and nurturing environment in which students are encouraged to know, respect, and accept themselves and be sensitive to the needs of others, To maintain the partnership with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meriden Grades: NS-8 | 18 students
P.O. Box 2777/601 Paddock Avenue
Meriden, CT 06450
(203) 440-3765 8 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?