St John Paul Ii School
- Saint Mary Czestochowa School, fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, is a Catholic elementary school for children of all religions, grades K through 8 and includes a preschool.
- Saint Mary School motivates its students to realize their individual, unique talents and to be better prepared to live out the demands of the Christian faith in today and tomorrow's multicultural society.
- St. Mary School provides a quality spiritual and academic education that promotes the good news of Jesus Christ enabling our students to live in loving service to all and to achieve eternal happiness with God.
- The faculty and staff have established the following purposes and objectives to provide a strong foundation of Catholic traditions and moral truths, To foster the development of a Catholic conscience, To improve decision making skills, To empower students to achieve their optimal potential, To provide a safe and nurturing environment in which students are encouraged to know, respect, and accept themselves and be sensitive to the needs of others, To maintain the partnership with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meriden Grades: K-8 | 32 students
601 Paddock Avenue
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)440-3765 7.3 K-8
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.