Cooper Community Child Development Center
- Hattie B. Cooper Community Center has served Greater Roxbury and surrounding neighborhoods for over 85 years, providing underserved children and their families vital educational services that facilitate growth and development, and creating groundwork for future successes.
- The Hattie B. Cooper Community Center is committed to providing children and youth with the strongest developmental foundation to inspire a lifelong excitement for learning and the skills to become caring and responsible citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617)266-0028 1.3 NS-8
- Braintree Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
25 Brow Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)356-7877 9.4 PK-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.