Cooper Community Child Development Center
- Hattie B. Cooper Community Center has served Greater Roxbury and surrounding neighborhoods for over 85 years, providing underserved children and their families vital educational services that facilitate growth and development, and creating groundwork for future successes.
- The Hattie B. Cooper Community Center is committed to providing children and youth with the strongest developmental foundation to inspire a lifelong excitement for learning and the skills to become caring and responsible citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
- BostonGrades: PK-6 | 35 students
45 Province Street
Boston, MA 02108
- BraintreeGrades: PK-5 | 131 students
25 Brow Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
- MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.