The Park School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 558 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 10
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Assorted Elective Activities (Lower Division), Chess Club, Coding Club, Garden Club, Math Club, Model UN (Upper Division), Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Fall Play (Upper Division), Private Musical Instrument Lessons (cello,guitar and piano), Spring Play (Upper Division), Storybook Theatre/Freelance Players (Lower Division), Winter Musical (Upper Division)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run (Lower Division), Soccer Skills (Lower Division)
- Park is dedicated to the 10 most transformational school years the era of childhood and early adolescence the ages of 4 to 14. Along every step of their educational journey, children are challenged intellectually with academic experiences that spark curiosity and foster a love of learning that prepare them for success in their next schools, colleges, and beyond.
- Our small classes enable teachers to know and value each student and encourage them to develop their "whole selves." We`re a close-knit school that deeply values equity and inclusion.
- Located on 34 acres near Jamaica Pond, Park feels like a neighborhood school but reflects the diversity of metropolitan Boston. We work to build a strong sense of community among people from many different races, family configurations, financial means, and life experiences.
- We offer after-school programs, transportation, and generous financial aid.
Endorse The Park School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards