The Park School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 558 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 10
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Assorted Elective Activities (Lower Division), Chess Club, Coding Club, Garden Club, Math Club, Model UN (Upper Division), Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Fall Play (Upper Division), Private Musical Instrument Lessons (cello,guitar and piano), Spring Play (Upper Division), Storybook Theatre/Freelance Players (Lower Division), Winter Musical (Upper Division)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run (Lower Division), Soccer Skills (Lower Division)
- Park is dedicated to the 10 most transformational school years the era of childhood and early adolescence the ages of 4 to 14. Along every step of their educational journey, children are challenged intellectually with academic experiences that spark curiosity and foster a love of learning that prepare them for success in their next schools, colleges, and beyond.
- Our small classes enable teachers to know and value each student and encourage them to develop their "whole selves." We`re a close-knit school that deeply values equity and inclusion.
- Located on 34 acres near Jamaica Pond, Park feels like a neighborhood school but reflects the diversity of metropolitan Boston. We work to build a strong sense of community among people from many different races, family configurations, financial means, and life experiences.
- We offer after-school programs, transportation, and generous financial aid.
Endorse The Park School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards