Copiah Educational Foundation
- At Copiah Academy, our mission is to provide a positive educational experience in a safe Christian environment, thus enabling all students to achieve their academic potential and pursue a successful future.
- We believes that a Christian atmosphere should be provided for learning.
- Students should be provided with a positive learning experience within a safe, comfortable facility.
- Students should be provided with opportunities for moral, social, spiritual, and cultural growth.
- Teachers should set clear goals with high expectations and present challenges for all students throughout the learning process.
- Every student is an individual, and care should be taken in addressing individual learning styles and needs when possible.
- Self-evaluations of our educational process should be conducted in an effort to ensure current and competitive academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||689 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-12 | 608 students
4060 S Siwell Rd
Jackson, MS 39212
(601)372-0149 22.8 PK-12
- Raymond Grades: NS-12 | 501 students
2894 Raymond Bolton Rd
Raymond, MS 39154
(601)857-5568 24.3 NS-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.