Copper Country Christian School
- The Copper Country Christian School is a non-denominational three-year-old pre-kindergaten through twelfth-grade Christian day-school ministry.
- CCCS has graduated an average of three students per year since 1980, when the school first opened its doors.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neatness and Modesty)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||For a student in grades 7-12 (Discounts are available based upon income.)|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||HIgh School Service Club|
- The Copper Country Christian School has a three-fold purpose for its existence:
- To assist Christian parents in fulfilling their obligation to God to train their children in a manner that would bring honor and glory to Him.
- To offer quality teaching consistent with the training a child should receive in a Christian home and a Bible-believing church.
- To provide the highest quality Christian education possible with emphasis on the Word of God as our principal source of truth.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marquette Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
414 W College Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
(906)226-7912 64.9 NS-8
- Marquette Grades: NS-8 | 145 students
500 S 4th St
Marquette, MI 49855
(906)225-1129 65.4 NS-8
- Iron River Grades: 1-12 | 9 students
107 N 5th Avenue
Iron River, MI 49935
(906)265-5034 67.9 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.