Cornell Road KinderCare
Meet our staff! We have been serving the Blue Ash Community since 1997. We have over 148 years of experience!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Blue Ash KinderCare located on Cornell Road servicing families who work and live in the Blue Ash, Sharonville, West Chester, and Reading areas. We are so excited to meet with you and your family. Our experts designed our classrooms to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child initiated discovery. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. In our community we know it takes a village to raise a child so our professionals communicate daily with parents on their child's development, and their expectations of our program. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of professionals who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- This Center has a keypad entry. It also has a pick up list and confirm with parents who will be picking up children. Attendance taken every 30 minutes in each classroom. Entire staff are CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Hamilton County and Butler County
Endorse Cornell Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.