- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 129 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Sturdy closed toe playshoes
Sturdy closed toe playshoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Call for current rates. 513 563 8278. Discount for church members
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- Where Quality is Worth the Drive! Our average staff tenure is 10 years. Each receives a minimum of 10 hours curriculum training per school year. Trained in 1st Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease Prevention, Child Abuse Prevention. We have been in existence for more than 40 years.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Sharonville Umc Weekday Nursery School?
The acceptance rate of Sharonville Umc Weekday Nursery School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
When is the application deadline for Sharonville Umc Weekday Nursery School?
The application deadline for Sharonville Umc Weekday Nursery School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sharonville Umc Weekday Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.