Tel: (816) 318-1111
- Cornerstone Learning Academy desires to provide a learning environment that will meet the needs of the whole child mind, body, spirit.
- We believe these three areas of strong focus are necessary when preparing children to live a productive, effective life.
- Cornerstone Learning Academy is committed to facilitating students' individualized styles and abilities to reach their highest potential of learning.
- The Cornerstone Learning Academy invites students of all faiths, nationalities and family backgrounds to partner with us in providing an excellent, positive educational experience for your child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grandview Grades: PK-6 | 38 students
12401 Byars Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
(816) 966-8989 6.4 PK-6
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816) 942-4054 10.7 NS-12
- Leawood Grades: PK-K | 30 students
6820 W 121st St
Leawood, KS 66209
(913) 339-6633 12.5 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.