The mission of BRCS is to work with the home and church; to provide a Christ-centered spiritual, academic, and physical foundation in a nurturing environment; to produce young men and women who will carry the light of the Gospel to their world.
Blue Ridge Christian School has been established to train children to live their lives according to the Scriptures.
The Bible, God's Word, is the absolute standard for living.
It is this absolute standard to which all curriculum is related and counsel is given.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The mission of BRCS is to work with the home and church; to provide a Christ-centered spiritual, academic, and physical foundation in a nurturing environment; to produce young men and women who will carry the light of the Gospel to their world.
- Blue Ridge Christian School has been established to train children to live their lives according to the Scriptures.
- The Bible, God's Word, is the absolute standard for living.
- It is this absolute standard to which all curriculum is related and counsel is given.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Blue Ridge Christian School offer?
Blue Ridge Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Blue Ridge Christian School?
The application deadline for Blue Ridge Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Blue Ridge Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.