Blue Ridge Christian School
- The mission of BRCS is to work with the home and church; to provide a Christ-centered spiritual, academic, and physical foundation in a nurturing environment; to produce young men and women who will carry the light of the Gospel to their world.
- Blue Ridge Christian School has been established to train children to live their lives according to the Scriptures.
- The Bible, God's Word, is the absolute standard for living.
- It is this absolute standard to which all curriculum is related and counsel is given.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- People that viewed Blue Ridge Christian School also viewed these schools: Grandview Christian School Inc & Golden Eagle Preschool, Summit Christian Academy, Heart Of America Christian Academy, Kansas City Academy and St John Francis Regis School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grandview Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
12340 Grandview Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
(816)767-8630 5.1 PK-12
- Lees Summit Grades: NS-12 | 815 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816)525-1480 8.3 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 281 students
7600 Blue Ridge
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816)356-6380 1.4 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-8 | 290 students
8941 James A Reed Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816)763-5837 0.5 NS-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.