Heartland Christian School
- Since its inception in 1995 Heartland Christian School has sought to offer its students and families a safe, supportive, and caring Christian institution devoted to the classic educational curriculum.
- The primary goal of Heartland Christian School is to train students spiritually.
- It is our desire to be the extension of the Biblical and educational training begun in a Christian home.
- Heartland Christian School seeks to encourage its students to reach their highest spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical potential.
- We seek to present the truth about God, life and the world.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colby Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
1150 W 6th St
Colby, KS 67701
(785) 460-2813 0.8 PK-5
- Oakley Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
725 Freeman Ave
Oakley, KS 67748
(785) 671-4451 21.6 PK-5
- Goodland Grades: NS-12 | 5 students
Goodland, KS 67735
(785) 890-7368 34.2 NS-12
- Mc Cook Grades: K-9 | 167 students
401 E F St
Mc Cook, NE 69001
(308) 345-4546 60.6 K-9
- Plainville Grades: PK-6 | 114 students
300 N Washington
Plainville, KS 67663
(785) 434-2157 85.8 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.