Cornerstone Christian School
- The main purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Christian young people with a sound Christian education while maintaining high academic standards.
- Our first goal is to see they come to know the Lord as their personal savior and to live their lives based upon the principles of the Word of God.
- CCS simply assists the home and church in teaching and training young people.
- The intricate bond of the home, church, and school provides and excellent basis for Christian education.
- Cornerstone is a Christian school by conviction, not by name alone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- People that viewed Cornerstone Christian School also viewed these schools: Decatur Heritage Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: K-12 | 401 students
3802 Spring Avenue Sw
Decatur, AL 35603
(256)351-4275 3.9 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.