Cornerstone Christian School
- The main purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Christian young people with a sound Christian education while maintaining high academic standards.
- Our first goal is to see they come to know the Lord as their personal savior and to live their lives based upon the principles of the Word of God.
- CCS simply assists the home and church in teaching and training young people.
- The intricate bond of the home, church, and school provides and excellent basis for Christian education.
- Cornerstone is a Christian school by conviction, not by name alone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- People that viewed Cornerstone Christian School also viewed these schools: Decatur Heritage Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: K-12 | 401 students
3802 Spring Avenue Sw
Decatur, AL 35603
(256)351-4275 3.9 K-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.