Cornerstone Christian School
- The main purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Christian young people with a sound Christian education while maintaining high academic standards.
- Our first goal is to see they come to know the Lord as their personal savior and to live their lives based upon the principles of the Word of God.
- CCS simply assists the home and church in teaching and training young people.
- The intricate bond of the home, church, and school provides and excellent basis for Christian education.
- Cornerstone is a Christian school by conviction, not by name alone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- People that viewed Cornerstone Christian School also viewed these schools: Decatur Heritage Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: K-12 | 401 students
3802 Spring Avenue Sw
Decatur, AL 35603
(256)351-4275 3.9 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.