Bethel Baptist School
Tel: (256) 773-2154
- Bethel Baptist School is the Christian School option for Hartselle and Northeast Morgan county.
- A ministry of Bethel Baptist Church, the school offers K3-12th grade with before- and after-school care available from 6:30am-5:30pm.
- We use predominantly A Beka curriculum, a top-of-line Christian curriculum.
- Extracurricular activities include sports, fine arts, music, etc. Our WeeCare Program provides care for children ages 6 weeks to 2 years. Call to schedule a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Elementary: Uniforms (khaki/polo), High School: Casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||K3-K5 Half-day is $2650. Annual tuition is paid in 10 equal payments. Before/After school care available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dave Riffe|
|Admissions Associate||Patsy Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, GolfBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Fine Arts Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: NS-12 | 68 students
126 Douglass Rd Nw
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256) 721-1658 27 NS-12
- Millbrook Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
3151 Hwy 14
Millbrook, AL 36054
(334) 285-0208 138.3 PK-12
- Prattville Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
1320 Old Ridge Road
Prattville, AL 36066
(334) 358-4085 138.3 PK-12
- Prattville Grades: NS-12 | 722 students
322 Old Farm Lane N.
Prattville, AL 36066
(334) 285-0077 140.6 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.