Bethel Baptist School
- Bethel Baptist School is the Christian School option for Hartselle and Northeast Morgan county.
- A ministry of Bethel Baptist Church, the school offers K3-12th grade with before- and after-school care available from 6:30am-5:30pm.
- We use predominantly A Beka curriculum, a top-of-line Christian curriculum.
- Extracurricular activities include sports, fine arts, music, etc. Our WeeCare Program provides care for children ages 6 weeks to 2 years. Call to schedule a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Elementary: Uniforms (khaki/polo), High School: Casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||K3-K5 Half-day is $2650. Annual tuition is paid in 10 equal payments. Before/After school care available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dave Riffe|
|Admissions Associate||Patsy Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, GolfBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Fine Arts Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
126 Douglass Rd Nw
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)721-1658 27 PK-12
- Millbrook Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
3151 Hwy 14
Millbrook, AL 36054
(334)285-0208 138.3 PK-12
- Prattville Grades: NS-12 | 273 students
1320 Old Ridge Road
Prattville, AL 36066
(334)358-4085 138.3 NS-12
- Prattville Grades: NS-12 | 722 students
322 Old Farm Lane N.
Prattville, AL 36066
(334)285-0077 140.6 NS-12
- Clearwater Grades: 9-12 | 680 students
110 N McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727)449-2247 512.9 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.