Cornerstone Christian School
- Cornerstone Christian School educates students in a Biblically-based, academically challenging curriculum.
- This is the basis for lifelong learning. Cornerstone is known for its ideal class size that promotes individual instruction.
- The small classroom size ensures that each student is receiving the level of education that they need to excel.
- Our curriculum offers a unique and successful experience for our students with a strong empahsis on discipleship and missions.
- Extra-curricular and athletic programs are offered with a wide range of high school electives and activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 3.1 K-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 13.1 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 567 students
15555 W Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)333-5153 13 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-9 | 288 students
7600 S 42nd St
Bellevue, NE 68147
(402)731-3033 3.2 K-9
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
903 W Mission Ave
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)291-1694 3.4 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.