Ss Peter & Paul Elementary School
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School creates an atmosphere and provide a curriculum that will help the student experience Christian values and community at worship, work and play; develop in the student a strong, positive sense of self-regard; Sts. Peter and Paul follows the curriculum standards established by the Catholic School Office and requires students to complete Archdiocesan Assessments in various disciplines at appropriate grade levels.
- Sts. Peter and Paul School complies with state law requiring that a state birth certificate must be on file for every student entering school.
- The original should be brought to the office for photocopying.
- Sts. Peter and Paul School also requires that a copy of the baptismal certificate of each entering student be submitted to the school office unless the child was baptized at Sts. Peter and Paul Church.
- Sts. Peter and Paul School complies with Nebraska State age requirements for Kindergarten and Grade One.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
1335 S 10th St
Omaha, NE 68108
(402) 346-5757 3.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 4.7 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 391-0977 5.6 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: K-5 | 128 students
1821 N 90th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 592-8005 6.9 K-5
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402) 558-3800 4.7 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.