Costa Catholic School
- Costa Catholic School is a Catholic Christian Community dedicated to the total education of the child, always recognizing the family, which is the primary source of the child's education.
- Its philosophy holds that every facet of life is important: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social.
- Costa Catholic School offers a preschool though eighth grade curriculum.
- We believe that our foremost mission is to bring the living God into the hearts and minds of our students.
- We seek to accomplish this goal through instruction and, more importantly, by the way we, the faculty and staff, conduct ourselves in our daily lives.
- We further seek to foster cooperation and a sense of community among the parishes and families of Costa Catholic School.
- Though dedicted primarily to the spirtual development of each child, we recognize that a healthy spirit is related to one's intellectual and physical development.
- Thus, we believe it is our mission to provide a well-rounded Catholic education based on excellence in academics and dedicated to the development of the whole child - spiritually, intellectually, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Coalition of Girls
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galesburg Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
1881 E Fremont St
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309)343-8008 1.9 PK-12
- Monmouth Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
115 N B St
Monmouth, IL 61462
(309)734-6037 15.4 PK-8
- Aledo Grades: 2-12 | 32 students
1109 SE 3rd St
Aledo, IL 61231
(309)582-7406 24.5 2-12
- Canton Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
20 N Avenue I
Canton, IL 61520
(309)647-7284 33.4 3-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.