Visitation Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Visitation Catholic School serves 122 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Visitation Catholic School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Geneseo Grades: K-6 | 118 students
595 E Ogden Ave
Geneseo, IL 61254
(309)944-3230 18.9 K-6
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 97 students
631 Park Ave W
Princeton, IL 61356
(815)872-8521 25.3 PK-8
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
21890 Us Highway 34
Princeton, IL 61356
(815)872-1484 27.9 PK-8
- Tampico Grades: K-8 | 89 students
25223 Hahnaman Rd
Tampico, IL 61283
(815)438-2508 28 K-8
- Galesburg Grades: PK-12 | 186 students
1881 E Fremont St
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309)343-8008 28.9 PK-12
I attended Visitation school 1951 to 1958. Most of my school mates graduated from college. I earned my masters degree in economics and was president of three banks. This school helped me develope educational and moral skills.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - euard
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.