Country Meadows Montessori
Tel: (586) 725-2042
All children learn best by "doing". Come visit our website and see just what the students at Country Meadows Montessori "do"! Our school website also offers information about: our five exceptional Montessori-certified teachers and trained support staff, Maria Montessori and her methods, our curriculum, playground photos, and our school year calendar.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We, the team at Country Meadows Montessori, Inc., are committed to designing and refining an environment that directs children on a path of "life long joy in learning". Another integral part of our program is to spark enthusiasm for their own unique self-construction, as well as motivating the children to fulfill their potential. Our mission is to teach and model self-respect, respect for others, and respect for the environment. The Montessori method is key to obtaining these goals. In developing self-respect and in respecting the rights of others, as well as developing self-discipline, the foundation is laid. The next layer is the building of self-esteem through success at developmentally appropriate work. Each exercise, sequentially building one skill upon another, fosters self-confidence as an independant learner. Every exercise enhances the childs ability to organize, refines the childs coordination and lengthens the childs concentration span. All these practical skills lead to an independant, joyful learner for life.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Country Meadows Montessori is Cardinal Mooney Catholic (8.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Immaculate Conception School (2.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Haven Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
7043 Church Rd
Fair Haven, MI 48023
(586) 725-0078 2.2 PK-8
- Marine City Grades: 9-12 | 138 students
660 S Water St
Marine City, MI 48039
(810) 765-8825 8.2 9-12
- Richmond Grades: K-8 | 82 students
37601 31 Mile Rd
Richmond, MI 48062
(586) 727-9080 9.2 K-8
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
67901 Howard St
Richmond, MI 48062
(586) 727-9365 9.9 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.