Country Meadows Montessori
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We, the team at Country Meadows Montessori, Inc., are committed to designing and refining an environment that directs children on a path of "life long joy in learning". Another integral part of our program is to spark enthusiasm for their own unique self-construction, as well as motivating the children to fulfill their potential. Our mission is to teach and model self-respect, respect for others, and respect for the environment. The Montessori method is key to obtaining these goals. In developing self-respect and in respecting the rights of others, as well as developing self-discipline, the foundation is laid. The next layer is the building of self-esteem through success at developmentally appropriate work. Each exercise, sequentially building one skill upon another, fosters self-confidence as an independant learner. Every exercise enhances the childs ability to organize, refines the childs coordination and lengthens the childs concentration span. All these practical skills lead to an independant, joyful learner for life.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Country Meadows Montessori?
The application deadline for Country Meadows Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Country Meadows Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards