Country Meadows Montessori
All children learn best by "doing". Come visit our website and see just what the students at Country Meadows Montessori "do"! Our school website also offers information about: our five exceptional Montessori-certified teachers and trained support staff, Maria Montessori and her methods, our curriculum, playground photos, and our school year calendar.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We, the team at Country Meadows Montessori, Inc., are committed to designing and refining an environment that directs children on a path of "life long joy in learning". Another integral part of our program is to spark enthusiasm for their own unique self-construction, as well as motivating the children to fulfill their potential. Our mission is to teach and model self-respect, respect for others, and respect for the environment. The Montessori method is key to obtaining these goals. In developing self-respect and in respecting the rights of others, as well as developing self-discipline, the foundation is laid. The next layer is the building of self-esteem through success at developmentally appropriate work. Each exercise, sequentially building one skill upon another, fosters self-confidence as an independant learner. Every exercise enhances the childs ability to organize, refines the childs coordination and lengthens the childs concentration span. All these practical skills lead to an independant, joyful learner for life.
Endorse Country Meadows Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.