Cross Lutheran School
Tel: (989) 453-3331
- Cross Lutheran School has adopted a philosophy statement that expresses a belief that whatever has been accomplished has been done in the name of the Lord.
- Our primary goal is to bring God and His word daily into the lives of the children and to help the children see that they are appreciated as a child of God.
- Cross Lutheran School exists primarily to provide a Christian education for the children of Cross Lutheran Church.
- However, the school is committed to offering the opportunity of a Christian education to children in the community of nonmembers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pigeon Grades: PK-8 | 34 students
7379 Berne Rd
Pigeon, MI 48755
(989) 453-2861 1.3 PK-8
- Sebewaing Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
612 E Bay St
Sebewaing, MI 48759
(989) 883-3730 11 PK-8
- Sebewaing Grades: K-4 | 11 students
214 E Grove St
Sebewaing, MI 48759
(989) 883-3880 11 K-4
- Unionville Grades: 2-9 | 4 students
2926 Church St
Unionville, MI 48767
(989) 674-2632 15.3 2-9
- Deford Grades: K-12 | 44 students
1392 N Kingston Rd
Deford, MI 48729
(989) 872-4055 22 K-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.