- Deford Christian Academy exists for the purpose of equipping individuals to live in harmony with the will of God and to apply unchanging Biblical principles to their lives.
- The Staff--both paid and volunteers are truly dedicated to Christian Education.
- We believe we are called by God to minister to the children who sit in our classrooms.
- It is our goal to not only provide a quality education for the students, but more importantly, to nurture them in God's Word and help prepare them for a life of service to God.
- It is our desire to be found faithful to our calling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.