Christ The King Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran Church of Unionville and Immanuel Lutheran Church of Sebewaing, Michigan operates Christ the King Lutheran School jointly.
- The school is under direct supervision of the voters' assemblies of both congregations through the Board of Education, which is represented by both St. Paul's and Immanuel.
- All matters related to the school operation are under the auspices of the Board and are administered through the administrator.
- (Directors of special areas, such as music and sports, may be appointed by the Board and are responsible to the Board through the administrator).
- The mission of Christ the King Lutheran School is to educate children to be effective disciples of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sebewaing Grades: 1 | 8 students
214 E Grove St
Sebewaing, MI 48759
(989)883-3880 0.4 1
- Unionville Grades: 2-9 | 4 students
2926 Church St
Unionville, MI 48767
(989)674-2632 5.1 2-9
- Pigeon Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
200 Ruppert St
Pigeon, MI 48755
(989)453-3330 11 PK-8
- Pigeon Grades: PK-8 | 34 students
7379 Berne Rd
Pigeon, MI 48755
(989)453-2861 11.7 PK-8
- Reese Grades: PK-8
12835 E Washington Rd
Reese, MI 48757
(989)868-4108 18.1 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.