Bethel Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (309) 766-6592
- Bethel Lutheran School offers a Christian Education for the whole child.
- Students in the school find identity, purpose, and power for their lives by living in God's grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- The education is well rounded and provides spiritual instruction, intellectual achievement, social interaction, emotional development, physical education, and aesthetic experiences.
- We, as believers and disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His Body here at Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church and School, in response to His Commission to make disciples of all peoples and in awareness of our unique, collective gifts, clearly see the mission before us to worship to grow to serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||359 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pekin Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
3201 Court St
Pekin, IL 61554
(309) 347-2020 9.7 PK-8
- Morton Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
233 E Greenwood St
Morton, IL 61550
(309) 263-8442 0.6 PK-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
100 Harvey Street
Washington, IL 61571
(309) 444-4345 8.5 PK-8
I am so thankful my children have had the opportunity to attend Bethel. All four of my children have attended or are attending the school. I believe Bethel excels academically, but even more importantly instills Godly character in every part of their life. They receive a strong foundation Biblically, and enter into the High School very well prepared academically and confident on who they are. The teachers passionately invest in their students and likewise require a lot from the students. Bethel has definitely been worth the investment!
- Posted by Parent - chasi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.