Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School has been established to provide a Christian education for children in the elementary grades.
- Trinity Lutheran School is accredited by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Michigan Association of Non public Schools, and The Michigan District of the Missouri Synod.
- Through its accreditation it has been recognized by these agencies as an “exceptional” school providing a “superior” Christian education to its students.
- Trinity provides a quality Christian education to the children of families who are and are not members of the congregation.
- The congregation is justifiably proud of its role in helping Christian parents as they heed the Scriptural admonition to “train up a child in the way he should go”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RichvilleGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
Po Box 185
Richville, MI 48758
- SaginawGrades: NS-8 | 84 students
8220 E Holland Rd
Saginaw, MI 48601
- ReeseGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
Po Box 392
Reese, MI 48757
- VassarGrades: K-8 | 36 students
1056 WELS Lane
Vassar, MI 48768
- FrankenmuthGrades: PK-8 | 549 students
140 Churchgrove Rd
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.