St. Luke's Lutheran School
At St. Luke's Lutheran School we not only believe opportunity is the difference, we also believe that difference shows in our students. State of the art Mimeo boards are installed in every classroom.
Each student at St. Luke's has the unique opportunity to learn the skills necessary for life-long enjoyment of music. Our instrumental ensembles and choirs perform at school concerts, church worship services and outreach events.
Healthy lunches are catered in every day. All of our school lunches feature wholesome fresh fruits and vegetables and are nutritionally balanced based on the age of the student.
Technology Our students utilize a wide variety of technology tools in the classroom to enhance learning
Extracurricular Activities In addition to our extensive sports programs there are many extracurricular activities which enhance the student experience, including a variety of clubs, special events, and field trips to St. Augustine, Sea Camp, and Washington D.C.
Safety The safety of your child is our primary concern. Our building and procedures have both been designed to control public access. A school nurse and counselor are available to assist with students' medical or emotional needs.
- St. Luke's Lutheran School is an expansion of the ministry of St. Luke's Lutheran Church.
- The purpose of St. Luke's Lutheran School is to provide the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||746 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(3 button polo shirt, uniform khaki or navy bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,320|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid applications are available during application and enrollment period.|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Freeman|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Lego Robotics Club, Little Linksters, Martial Arts, Mind Lab, Soccer Shots Chess Club, Martial Arts, Mind Lab, Soccer Shots, Lego Robotics Club,|
- We believe in opportunity. The opportunity for every child to learn, grow and succeed. We believe students thrive in a Christian environment where security inspires confidence and parent participation breeds success. We believe opportunities in fine arts, music, athletics and foreign language are integral, not optional.The spirit of success started in 1947 when we laid our foundation on faith and built a one-room schoolhouse for 12 children. While our class size hasn't changed much over the last 60 years, our campus has grown to include over 750 students, 100 teachers and staff, and 40 classrooms.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LongwoodGrades: NS-12 | 484 students
1675 Dixon Road
Longwood, FL 32779
- OviedoGrades: NS-12 | 873 students
1500 Lukas Lane
Oviedo, FL 32765
- SanfordGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
810 S Oak Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
- OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 647 students
5902 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
- Winter ParkGrades: PK-12 | 481 students
2025 State Road 436
Winter Park, FL 32792
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.