St. Luke's Lutheran School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 807 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,850
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
3 button polo shirt, uniform khaki or navy bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Lego Robotics Club, Mind Lab
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Little Linksters, Martial Arts, Soccer Shots
- Opportunity Awaits at St. Luke's Lutheran School in Oviedo. Every child at St. Luke`s is considered an "unrepeatable miracle of God" and is always encouraged to explore their unique passions, talents and skills. St. Luke`s students are presented with many great experiences, including a robust variety of fine arts, technology and athletic opportunities.The spirit of success started in 1947 when we laid our foundation on faith and built a one-room schoolhouse for 12 children. While our class size hasn't changed much over the last 60 years, our campus has grown to include over 800 students, 100 teachers and staff, and 40 classrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Luke's Lutheran School cost?
St. Luke's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $9,850 for private students.
What schools are St. Luke's Lutheran School often compared to?
St. Luke's Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like The Master's Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does St. Luke's Lutheran School offer?
St. Luke's Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Luke's Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Luke's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Luke's Lutheran School is Mar. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 / Apr. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Luke's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards