Cross Of Life Montessori School
Cross Of Life Montessori School Photo #2 - COLCMS is located on 13 wooded acres and is a certified School Yard Wildlife Habitat.
Cross Of Life Montessori School Photo #3 - Mixed age groups, a hallmark of Montessori classrooms, allow the younger children to learn from their older friends, while the older children take on leadership roles.
Cross Of Life Montessori School Photo #4 - The toddler community, for children 18 months - 3 years is a unique environment that fosters independence and self-care.
COLCMS offers not only an award-winning learning environment for both toddlers and primary children (ages fifteen months through six years old) but also provides an unparalleled Montessori education. Located in Roswell, our 13-acre wooded campus is certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a schoolyard habitat.
Here children develop a love of learning that lasts a lifetime, fostering a sense of community and the world beyond. Diversity and cultural appreciation are celebrated, as the students learn to become global citizens, and caretakers of the earth.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- COLCMS offers not only an award-winning learning environment for both toddlers and primary children ages fifteen months through six years old but an unparalleled Montessori education. Our school is located on thirteen wooded acres in Roswell with a schoolyard habitat certified by the National Wildlife Federation. We invite you to explore our website, visit our school, and meet the children, staff, and families who continue to grow together in both spirit and intellect.
- Admissions are based upon spaces available and the potential for your child`s success at Cross of Life Christian Montessori. For children to experience optimum success in our program, the entire family must embrace the Montessori philosophy and methodology. Cross of Life Christian Montessori provides many opportunities for families to continue to learn and grow in this understanding. The admission process is designed for us to get to know each other. We are always here to assist you with any questions you may have. Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent, and we are honored you have considered COLCM for your child.
- There are limited spaces available for students. Acceptance of a child is based on a successful match between the family and the COLCM educational goals for the child.
- Priority is given to children with Montessori experience and their siblings. Cross of Life Christian Montessori makes every effort to maintain a gender and age balance as new applicants are admitted into the remaining spaces.
- WAITING POOL
- When no openings are available, children will be placed in a pool of prospective students. In the event of an opening, children in this group will be considered for enrollment. We take into account age and gender in an effort to maintain a well-balanced class. Once you are notified of an opening, acceptance must be confirmed within five business days. If an acknowledgment is not received within the five business days, we will offer the space to the next applicant.
Source: Verified school update
We love this amazing school! We have been so fortunate to part of this community for the past 6 years and are so pleased with our experience. The teachers are warm and nurturing while providing excellent Montessori education. The skills my children gained at COLM will serve them for a lifetime: independence, empathy, problem solving, love of learning, self-confidence, and academic knowledge.
I am so thrilled with how my children have grown under the loving guidance of the staff at COLM. COLM is a small, family oriented Montessori school located on a beautiful campus with a working garden and fully equipped classrooms, and one of the few schools in the Metro area to incorporate the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd curriculum. The teachers are always available to talk, and the camaraderie among the parents is wonderful. The whole school feels like an extension of our family - we are so glad we gave our children this great start to their school career.
Endorse Cross Of Life Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.