Crossroads Christian School
Tel: (252) 431-1333
- Crossroads Christian School is an independent Christian school, providing a Bible-based college preparatory education for children from Pre-K (3 & 4 year-olds) through the 12th grade.
- CCS is accredited by the Southern Association for Colleges and Schools (SACS) and by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The school`s mission is to partner with parents to develop the whole child by providing a challenging academic environment in which to prepare men and women to serve Christ and their community from a Biblical worldview.
- CCS offers a safe learning environment in a state-of-the-art facility on a gorgeous campus.
- Classrooms are equipped with interactive technology and document cameras to aid teachers in meeting the needs of the twenty-first century learner.
- The athletic facilities on site include a gymnasium, soccer, softball, and baseball fields, and tennis courts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform tops required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See school website for complete details.|
|Admissions Director||Beth Pegram|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: PK-12 | 279 students
700 Vance Academy Rd
Henderson, NC 27537
(252) 492-0018 3.8 PK-12
- Henderson Grades: 1-9 | 10 students
317 S Garnett St
Henderson, NC 27536
(252) 438-6900 0.4 1-9
- Henderson Grades: PK-12 | 80 students
475 J P Taylor Rd
Henderson, NC 27537
(252) 492-6079 0 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.