Heritage Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (919) 269-6915
- Heritage Christian Academy, formerly Baptist Temple Christian School, was founded in 1977.
- Our goal of a well-balanced effort of spiritual and moral emphasis, academic excellence, fine arts and athletic competitions, as well as social activities provides for a well-rounded person.
- Heritage Christian Academy uses the A Beka curriculum published by Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, Florida.
- HCA offers the traditional classroom (one teacher, one classroom) environment for the K3-6th grades.
- 7th grade-12th grade have a traditional classroom setting, but the students change classes as in any other major school.
- HCA provides your child with the training that they need to excel academically and spiritually by means of daily Biblical teaching, smaller classroom sizes, athletics and music.
- HCA strives to develop your child's natural ability so they can be the best they could be.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 817 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919) 303-2560 27.1 K-12
Good School. My child had nothing but caring teachers who were true Christians in their walk As well as in the classroom. This made such a difference for my child's well being and education . I would and have recommended this school.
- Posted by Parent - gnarc
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.