- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 279 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Kerr-Vance Academy was founded in 1968 as Vance Academy. It is an independent, non-sectarian, co-educational college preparatory day school. We, the faculty, administrators, and Board of Trustees strive to provide, for students of Kerr Vance Academy, an intensive liberal arts, college preparatory program in an atmosphere where ethical values are stressed. We endeavor to instill concern in each student for the welfare of his community, country, and world. We strive to recognize the individual differences and needs of our students and to guide every student toward intellectual excellence and good character. We strive to foster intellectual curiosity, physical development, creativity, and social and moral values.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Kerr-vance Academy often compared to?
What is Kerr-vance Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Kerr-vance Academy?
Endorse Kerr-vance Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards