Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- developmentally-based curriculum
- music and the arts for all students every day
- cross-disciplinary approach with block scheduling
- academic excellence without high-stakes testing
- multi-sensory and experiential learning
- Waldorf Education offers a time-tested curriculum with a rich blend of academics and arts. The curriculum and methods respond to the needs of the child at each stage of development and promote creativity, critical thinking and a lifelong love for learning. We provide a strong foundation in literature, foreign language, history, geography, music, fine and practical arts, mathematics, and science - the subjects today's child needs as a foundation for tomorrow's complex and challenging civilization.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Emerson Waldorf School offer?
What is Emerson Waldorf School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Emerson Waldorf School?
Endorse Emerson Waldorf School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards