Crown Of Life Lutheran School
- Crown of Life Lutheran School is established and is maintained by Crown of Life Lutheran Church for the purpose of offering children a Christ centered education according to the doctrinal stand of the wisconsin evangelical lutheran synod.
- The students are taught to behold the guiding hand of god the creator, redeemer, and sanctifier, as shown in the creation of the world, in the historical course of events, and in the lives of every individual.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Township Grades: PK-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586)783-9630 11.3 PK-12
- Fraser Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
16339 E 14 Mile Rd
Fraser, MI 48026
(586)294-8740 6.9 PK-8
- Warren Grades: K-8 | 170 students
14000 E 13 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
(586)772-8787 5.1 K-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.