Crown Of Life Lutheran School
- Crown of Life Lutheran School is established and is maintained by Crown of Life Lutheran Church for the purpose of offering children a Christ centered education according to the doctrinal stand of the wisconsin evangelical lutheran synod.
- The students are taught to behold the guiding hand of god the creator, redeemer, and sanctifier, as shown in the creation of the world, in the historical course of events, and in the lives of every individual.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Grades: NS-8 | 170 students
14000 E 13 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
(586)772-8787 5.1 NS-8
- Clinton Township Grades: K-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586)783-9630 11.3 K-12
- Fraser Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
16339 E 14 Mile Rd
Fraser, MI 48026
(586)294-8740 6.9 PK-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.