Crown Of Life Lutheran School
Tel: (586) 427-6579
- Crown of Life Lutheran School is established and is maintained by Crown of Life Lutheran Church for the purpose of offering children a Christ centered education according to the doctrinal stand of the wisconsin evangelical lutheran synod.
- The students are taught to behold the guiding hand of god the creator, redeemer, and sanctifier, as shown in the creation of the world, in the historical course of events, and in the lives of every individual.
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
14000 E 13 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
(586) 772-8787 5.1 PK-8
- Clinton Township Grades: K-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 783-9630 11.3 K-12
- Fraser Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
16339 E 14 Mile Rd
Fraser, MI 48026
(586) 294-8740 6.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.