Our staff members are very nurturing. We treat all children as if they are our own.
Each of us offers different strengths and we are all team players, always happy to help each other out.
Our education level as a whole, ranges from a Child Development Associate's Credential to a Master's Degree in Education.
We also have a couple of staff members who are finishing up college, as well.
Our teachers are trained in First Aid, CPR, Medicine Administration and continue our education with Professional Workshops at least twice a year.
We have lots of combined experience working with children and many of us are parents as well.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you all that our school has to offer.
From our family to yours, we wish you good health and happiness!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to KinderCare in Danbury, Connecticut, where our curriculum, consisting of carefully selected materials and children's literature, prepares your child for success in school and in their growing lives. Our teachers are nurturing and provide a safe learning environment for all children. Our classrooms feature learning centers, such as: science and math, sensory, computers, library, writing, blocks, dramatic play and creative arts. Each room is also designed to be filled with a variety of charts and labels which promotes "object to name" recognition, therefore, creating a print-rich environment. This is extremely important, because it encourages early literacy and writing in our emergent readers all the way up to our fluent readers. We are excited to show you all that our safe, cute and family-oriented center has to offer!
- Our center is fully equipped with safety features, such as a keypad entry, a fenced playground and qualified staff with CPR and First Aid and Medication Administration certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Care for Kids DCF NACCRRA
Endorse Danbury KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.