Dartmouth Early Learning Center
- The mission of DELC is to support the essential nurturing and guidance that is critical to healthy growth and development of young children by offering a rich home-familiar learning environment where children's curiosity and hunger for learning are nurtured through play and discovery.
- Our programs are designed to help children build positive self-images, develop competence and positive dispositions toward learning and school, and to learn basic skills of social living.
- Our constructivist approach is child centered, hands-on and humanistic and is aimed at the harmonious development of the whole child in all areas.
- It is meant to reflect a variety of developmental levels among children taking into account their many individual characteristics and special qualities.
- Our emphasis is on helping children discover and work towards their own style of learning, construct meanings, and use freedom in a carefully prepared environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.