Deeper Root Academy
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 78 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Deeper Root Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
(We are a uniform school and have both casual and formal uniforms.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our educational focus is based on the study of Howard Gardner`s theory of Multiple Intelligence. At the core of this theory is the recognition that people think and learn differently and that intelligence can be expressed in a multitude of ways. This approach differs from the traditional education provided in public, and private schools in Florida. Using the Common Core State Standards and Nationwide benchmarks, our teaching will incorporate each of the seven major intellectual domains defined by Dr. Gardner and provide opportunities for each student to use his or her unique intelligence to understand the subject matter.In addition, we will help students understand their strengths and challenges using Multiple Intelligence as a tool. Students will learn to use strengths to acquire new information and work on more fully developing their knowledge in areas that are a challenge for them. Our Christian values and character education will also foster the sound qualities that should be at the core of humanity. We seek to rule out any chance of failure and teach our students to embrace their God-given abilities and talents in order to develop their understanding of how they can positively impact our world. This opportunity will be extended to those who qualify for scholarship based on academic or developmental needs as well as provide scholarship opportunity for those who may not otherwise be able to afford to receive this type of quality education through School Choice Options offered in Florida through the Department of Education.
- Visit our website: www.deeperrootacademy.org ; Admissions for enrollment information.
Endorse Deeper Root Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards