- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,750
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirts/school logo with khaki or navy pants/shorts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The power of a national curriculum offers DAS the strength of hundreds of tested school-site applications. We can teach a progressive curriculum that can be tailored to meet the personalized needs of every learner. DAS provides project-based learning, coupled with a quality accredited education from Pre-School through 8th grade.
- Our philosophy of teaching is centered around the concept value that every child is a unique individual. Created in the image of God with distinctive gifts, talents, and abilities. It is our belief that the work of true education is to equip students to think and to act with breadth of mind, clearness of thought, and the courage of their convictions. We believe that each child has a special purpose for being placed on this earth. With this in mind, we seek to provide every opportunity for the spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of every student and teacher entrusted to our care. It is our fervent prayer and aim to see and discover infinite possibilities in our students. Inspiring them to love learning, respect others, and develop a character in the likeness of the Creator. This is our philosophy of teaching.
- If youneed help with tuition StepUp4Students is accepting scholarship applications from new families for the income-based scholarship program. Apply now and become a part of our family. Visit to learn more and apply: https://www.deltonaadventist.org/step-up-scholarships/
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Deltona Adventist School cost?
What schools are Deltona Adventist School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Deltona Adventist School?
When is the application deadline for Deltona Adventist School?
Endorse Deltona Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards