Desert Adventist Academy
- Desert Adventist Academy was established in 1953 and is part of the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist education system, which has over 6,700 schools worldwide including Loma Linda University.
- Adventist education currently touches the lives of over 1.2 million students.
- Adventist education is much more than the academic excellence for which it is renowned.
- It also fosters a faith in God, respect for others, independent thinking and moral integrity.
- It is education based on the development of the whole person physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual.
- Desert Adventist Academy is a safe place for young people K-8 to discover, grow and soar on their journey to making this world a better place.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndioGrades: NS-12 | 486 students
40700 Yucca Lane
Indio, CA 92203
- Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
- Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
455 S Compadre Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92262
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.