Downey Christian Early Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
- The Downey Christian Early Learning Center is a non-denominational Christian school which offers a challenging Christian academic curriculum designed for children 2 years old to Grade 5.
- It is our goal to provide each child with an enduring educational foundation in a caring, Christian environment.
- Downey Christian believes in small classroom settings. Each grade level will be closed for enrollment when class sizes reaches no more than 17 students.
- At Downey Christian Early Learning Center, we nurture the younger children and also instill in them the beginnings of a formal academic and Christian education.
- We set them on a path of learning that will put them in good stead for the rest of their lives in both worldly achievement and joy in the service of God.
- Downey Christian Early Learning Center is traditional in its approach to education.
- Our Goal is to provide a challenging Christian academic curriculum which promotes intellectual, spiritual, social, emotional, physical growth and development.
- We believe that God has established the home and family as the primary means of educating a child.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Downey Christian is a great school that had a great Early learning program. Both of our children started at age 2 in their 2yr old class and they are very advanced for their age. All of the staff are great with the children and are very warm hearted . I would not go anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - josep
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.