Downtown Little School
Tel: (212) 791-1300
- Downtown Little School offers a pre-school program for young children that emphasizes social and emotional growth, while giving careful attention to cognitive and physical development.
- We offer an individualized program that supports the strengths and responds to the needs of each child and family.
- We emphasize independence, learning through experience, and self-discovery. It is our belief that all children benefit from diversity of all kinds.
- We seek racial, socioeconomic and cultural diversity, and we accept children with special needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: PK | 776 students
83 Maiden Ln
New York, NY 10038
(212) 780-2533 0.2 PK
- New York Grades: NS-12
25 Pine Street
New York, NY 10005
(646) 649-3913 0.2 NS-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.